Sunday, June 20, 2021

In Focus: Spellbinders Beautiful Sentiment Vignettes Collection by Becca Feeken

Hi there crafty peeps,

I'm stopping by today to share a card trio I've made with some of the dies from the brand new Spellbinders Beautiful Sentiment Vignettes Collection by Becca Feeken! I again used patterned papers to create my cards, this time from my all time favorite scrapbook collection (which also happens to be the very first scrapbook collection I ever bought!) Grand Bazaar by Kelly Purkey for Basic Grey!

The sets I worked with on my cards are:

I have a process video for you at the end of this post, so I'll just leave you with photos here. If you're interested in how these came together, what supplies I've used, please stop by my You Tube channel! All supplies are linked in the description box below the video. 











Here's the promised video:


That's it for today! I hope I could inspire you in one way or another! 

Thank you for stopping by!
Have an amazing day!

X