Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Wonderful - DT Layout for Paige Evans

Hello there crafty friends,

I'm stopping by to share a new layout with you today! Have you guys seen Paige's gorgeous new collection, Bungalow Lane?! I can't wait to receive it! What's your favorite product from this collection? Mine are the heart charms, they are sooo cute! I don't make mini albums often, but I guess I'll have to now haha!

While I'm waiting for the new collection to arrive, I'm working with the current Wonders collection, which is just as beautiful!

I have a process video for this layout, you can find it at the end of this post, if you're interested!


I don't know about you guys, but I think I will never get tired of rainbows. Rainbow colors, rainbow cut files, rainbow everything. I keep repeating myself I know, but Paige's collections just make it so easy to create rainbow layouts because all the colors are always there in every single one of them!

I started out by die cutting everything - I used several cut files:

I die cut everything from white card stock. I Each flower I die cut twice but then I didn't use all of them. I can never estimate what I'll need hehe!

I was considering making colorful flowers and lining them up with their respective colors on the rainbow but then I thought white would pop more. They are very easy to assemble and create such a lovely dimension and texture on any project!


I then put the rainbow together - this cut file actually comes with a solid piece for easy backing! It just takes a few minutes to put it all together.


I laid out everything on my chosen background paper (I realize I use this light blue paper a lot, but it just fits everything! I think this should come in every color in every collection haha). I added a few sentiment stickers, in a tone-on-tone design, like I always seem to do. Can't help it!

I haven't used many embellishments - a chipboard bird, two tags behind my photos, an ephemera piece and another chipboard layered behind one of my photos. Oh, and enamel dots of course! My title is a chipboard too. 


Once I was happy with the placement, I glued down everything. Finally, I added my journaling as well as some white acrylic paint splatters! That's it!

Here's the promised process video if you're more of a visual type:


I hope I could inspire you in some small way with today's page!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

X