Tuesday, July 20, 2021

In Focus: Spellbinders Be Merry Collection

Hi there crafty peeps,

I'm stopping by today to share some cards I've created with some of the most adorable dies ever, from the Be Merry collection from Spellbinders! I actually have not one, but 3 new blog posts up today, because it's release day and I was lucky enough to have worked with 3 amazing new Christmas collections! I hope you'll love them as much as I do! 

The sets I worked with on my cards are:

I have a process video for you at the end of this post, so I'll just leave you with photos here. If you're interested in how these came together, what supplies I've used, please stop by my You Tube channel! All supplies are linked in the description box below the video.  











Isn't this an adorable collection?! Please check my other two posts too for more Christmas projects with other amazing Spellbinders dies! I hope I could inspire you in one way or another! 

Here's the process video - it's super long but I hope you'll check it out anyway:


Thank you for stopping by!
Have an amazing day!

X