Saturday, July 3, 2021

In the spotlight: Spellbinders Small and Large Die of the Month kits - July 2021

Hi there crafty peeps,

It's that time again! The Spellbinders July Club Kits are here!

I will not go into step by step tutorials here, since I made process videos for all of today's projects - I'll just attach some photos! I'll link the videos down below, after each set of cards. You can also subscribe to my YouTube Channel and press the bell icon so you never miss a new video! You'll find all the supplies I've used linked in the description boxes of the videos.

Also, it seems I forgot to create a blog post with last month's projects - at least I can't find it on my blog. I swear I remember creating it hmmm. Anyway, I will write a quick one and post it (hopefully I can back date it), so if you are looking for my June 2021 Die Kit projects, you'll find them too.

As a reminder, Spellbinders have several monthly kits, which are really great! You can subscribe to:

You can find all necessary information about these kits here.  

Without further ado, here are my projects with the July Large Die Kit!











Here's the process video for the above cards:


With the Small Die Kit I only managed to make one card because I just had no time. I've been busy with my own upcoming release for weeks now, hopefully the new products will be released sometime between July 10-15! Can't wait to share! I think I've never shared projects on this blog that I created for my company! I'll need to remember to do this! Anyway, here's the card I created with this month's Small Die Kit:






The process video for this project:


That's it for today guys! I hope you love this month's die kits and are excited to start creating!
I also hope I could inspire you in some small way!

Happy crafting!

X