Friday, November 3, 2017

Ready or not - #moodboardgirls

Hey there scrappy friends,


November! Say whaaa?! Well the good news is that this also means that we are back today with a new mood board and lots of inspiration!

Our stunning November mood board was created by none other than the uber talented Steffi! I adore that girl! I love talented people and she is such a pioneer! Everything she makes is magical! This mood board is no different. So I'm fairly certain this will inspire you to create something gorgeous this weekend


Photo Credits: Neon lights * Skirt * Mugs (Steffi's own) * Threads (Steffi's own) * Wedding decoration * Bike (Steffi's own) * Desk * Phrases * Coffee

And here's my take on this wonderful mood board:


Honestly, I had to go through my stash because I didn't have a collection on mind that would have matched these colors. Surely there's no need to stick to these colors, anything can inspire us, but to me, colors are always the most inspiring! First I thought maybe the Dear Lizzy Saturday collection has these colors but I was wrong. Only the charm was a near perfect match! And then I remembered my Basic Grey collections. Of course! So a lot of these papers are Basic Grey mixed with Pink Paislee and Fancy Pants. The embellies are from Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye, American Crafts, Dear Lizzy and Felicity Jane.




Should you have any questions on what materials I used or how I made something, just leave a comment!

Here's our line up this month (in no particular order):

Check out all these amazing Ladies too!

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!

X

Zsoka