Friday, March 8, 2019

World Cup Fever - DT layout for Paige Evans

Hello friends,

I'm sharing a new layout today that I've created for the Paige Evans Design Team. There is a specialty  die cut paper in the gorgeous Whimsical collection which I haven't used yet, so I challenged myself to do just that.


Since the paper is white and I'm not much of a white background scrapper, I cut apart the whole sheet and arranged the flowers, leaves and butterflies in a different way. I chose the this beautiful rainbow paper, Paper 16, for my background because I wanted lots of different colors on my layout, however did not want to back the die cuts.


I printed a large, circular photo and arranged everything around it. I then went through the embellishments and pulled out a few in the colors of the background paper: some butterflies, enamel shapes and sentiment strips from Paper 8. I also added a few leaves from the die cut pack.


I used the mini foam alphas for my title which I placed directly on my photo. I added my journaling using a white gel pen and done!


I hope you like today's inspiration! 
Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Have a wonderful day!

X

SUPPLY LIST: