Friday, April 17, 2020

Spellbinders April Clubs blog hop


Hello there crafters,

I'm so excited to join the Spellbinders April Clubs blog hop today where we share some more inspiration with the April Club kits. As a reminder, here are the kits you can subscribe to:
You can find all necessary information about these kits here.

As for my projects. Since I used the Truckin' Through the Seasons die set paired with both the Small and Large die kits on my previous projects, I decided to try and only use elements from this month's kits today.


I made some baby cards with this kit before, in traditional pink/blue/yellow colors so now I wanted something different, which is why I decided on a rainbow theme. It fits both genders and rainbows always put a smile on everyone's faces.


To make my plain white backgrounds more interesting and textured, I used some embossing folders: the I Heart embossing folder on the baby girl card and the Diamond Netting embossing folder on the baby boy card. I then chose various patterned papers in each color (all papers I used are from Alexandra Renke) and die cut loads of little rattles and bottles. I assembled them and added them to my card fronts. I also added some enamel dots in matching colors to the baby girl card. 


That's all! Really very simple. I don't usually go with such simple designs but at the time this is what spoke to me...

*****************************************
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! Thank you all so much for your sweet comments, it means the world to me!

The randomly selected winner is:
Please send me a mail at mzs6666@googlemail.com so I can tell you how to pick up your prize. Congratulations!

******************************************

Now for the fun part! Giveaways yay!
  1. To celebrate this release, Spellbinders is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 3 lucky blog readers, selected from the comments left on the Spellbinders blog post. Giveaway closes on Sunday, April 26, 11:59pm EDT. The winners will be announced in the blog hop post the following Tuesday. The winner is responsible for shipping cost, duties and taxes.
  2. You can also win a $25 gift certificate here, just leave a comment below! I will announce the winner on this blog post, on April 26, 2020 - so be sure to check back!
That's it! Hope you've enjoyed our blog hop so far! Your next stop is Dina's blog!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!

X

BLOG HOP LIST:

Spellbinders Blog
Yana Smakula
Nichol Spohr
Tina Smith
Desiree Kuemmerle
Jennifer Snyder
Laurie Willison
Bibi Cameron
Kathy Clement
Jill Hilliard
Ilina Crouse
Jean Manis
Alicia Havranek
Hussena Calcuttawala
Joy Baldwin
Marie Heiderscheit
Zsoka Marko  --- YOU ARE HERE!
Dina Kowal