Thursday, April 9, 2020

I love you more than you'll ever know - DT layout for Paige Evans

Hello dear friends,

I'm back today with a new layout for the Paige Evans Design Team!
I have a simple layout for you today. Paige has so many of these big title cut files, so I thought I'll just  pick one instead of flowers this time :). I love the font on the "I Love You More Than" cut file (Design ID: 315997)!


Originally I wanted to back each letter with different papers as I normally would but when I went through the papers and saw this rainbow heart paper, I decided I would just go with white letters partially filled in so I could use the hearts for background. Of course I could have used the heart paper to back the letters and still get a rainbow of colors but there's quite some white in between the hearts and when I go with a white cut file (which is 100% of the time these days), I typically don't like to use papers with a lot of white for backing.


Anyway, I started out by figuring out what design I want and once I settled on this arrangement, I started gluing things down. I added some tissue paper behind my photo and adhered it to the background. Using liquid glue, I then glued down the cut file - mostly only in the middle, so I have some dimension to it. I added foam tape to some of the fall out pieces and pieced them back in the letters.


I cut out several sentiments from one of the patterned papers to use them as my main embellishment on this page. I added foam tape to them so that they stand out more. Tone on tone enamel dots, journaling, black ink splatters finish off my page.


I hope I could inspire you today in some small way!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Have a great day and stay safe!

X

SUPPLIES: