Saturday, December 30, 2017

Berry & Bright - DT layout for Paige Evans + Silhouette

Hi there friends,

How was your Christmas? I hope you had a magical time with family and friends!

Is it still OK to share Christmas layouts?! :) Well technically this one is not a Christmas layout, but does look like one for sure!


I've used the Geometric Stars Background cut file (Silhouette ID: #227004) paired with items from different collections, Paige's Turn the Page, My Mind's Eye Comfort and Joy, Pinkfresh Studio December Days and Christmas Wishes.

I kept it simple this time, I have not altered the cut file at all :). I went with white textured card stock and backed a few of the stars with two different red papers. I didn't want to back all the stars so the background paper is visible too. I thought it fits my kiddo's hat well!


I created one single cluster around my photo because I didn't want to cover up more of the background. I added a few layers of papers, chipboard frames and tags behind my picture and adhered some embellies here and there, on the photo, under the photo and next to it. 


The only embellishments that I spread out on the page are enamel dots. I only added a very short journaling, my title and date and I was done! 



I hope you like today's inspiration and maybe even feel like using red! It's my least favorite color and this Christmas season I almost only created layouts with lots of red on them! Who would have thought!

I wish you all lots of fun tomorrow and of course a happy and healthy New Year!

Until next time,

Zsoka