Friday, February 8, 2019

Best Winter Ever - DT layout for Paige Evans

Hey there crafty friends,

I'm back with a new layout for the Paige Evans Design Team! Today I'm using the wonderful Whimsical collection. I love Paige's collections because they are full of color and you can work with so many color combos! I decided to go with blues and teals because I seem to be doing more pink layouts lately!


I cut the Winter (Design ID: 280675) cut file from textured white card stock. I then backed it with some light blue and teal patterned papers. I Also die cut some snowflakes in different sizes, for these I used the Snowflake cut file (Design ID: 230984). 


I layered some tissue paper and the biggest snowflake behind my photo and after roughly arranging everything, I glued it all down. I double checked where I want my big title to go and before adhering it to the background, I glued down the two snowflakes. I then added pop dots to the cut file and glued it down as well.


I pulled out all the clouds I could find in this collection, die cuts, puffy and card stock stickers. I scattered these around the top of my page. I added some stickers to my photo too. I tuck a cute tassel clip behind the letter N.


I wanted to add something to my big title and what I liked the most were these teal glitter words from Paige's first collection, Fancy Free. There was a cloud on the sticker sheet too so obviously I had to use that as well ha! To finish off my page I added some floral chipboard stickers, chipboard dots (I need more of these please!!!), enamel dots, my journaling and date!


I hope I could inspire you in some small way!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

X

SUPPLY LIST: