Friday, September 27, 2019

Make Your Own Magic - DT layout for Paige Evans

Hello there crafty peeps,

I'm back with a new layout for the Paige Evans Design Team! I haven't made a layout in like 2 months?! I've realised I can't focus on both cards and layouts at the same time, I have to be finished with all my cards before I can start working on my layouts. This is mainly because of lack of space - if I had a craft room, I could just set everything aside and work on other things. Now however, I have to clean up my tiny space in the kitchen ALL.THE.TIME before I can start on a new project uuuggghh. Anywho, I am just glad I finally managed to create some layouts! This is one of them:


I checked Paige's latest cut files and picked out the gorgeous Cut and Fold Butterflies Galore cut file (Design ID: 300213). I only kept one of the butterflies and deleted the rest. I then replicated it and lined them up the way I was planning to use them. 


To be honest I was going for something completely different but when I was checking the patterned papers and placed this floral one behind the cut file, I knew I had to use it. I just love all the colors peeking through - they remind me of paintball splatters for some reason! So I trimmed down the white card stock and adhered it to the left side of the floral patterned paper. I also added a thin strip of pink paper on the right side.


I layered some tissue paper, as well as a couple of journaling spots behind my photo, then glued it all down. I tucked some labels behind it too. Using foam tape I attached a small die cut banner with an epoxy sticker heart on top.

For my title I chose one from the Epoxy sticker pack -I love love love the font so much, I wish there were several packs like this in the collection haha! I adhered it to my layout, wrote a few words below it and stamped my date. Last but not least, I splattered some gold paint all over my page. Now that I have a couple of extra bottles of my favorite gold spray, I'm not stingy with it anymore hehe!


That's it lovelies! I hope you like how this page turned out!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have an awesome day!

X

SUPPLY LIST:
Truly Grateful collection: 12x12 Paper PadEpoxy StickersJournaling Spots