Saturday, September 2, 2017

Guesting at Pinkfresh Studio - Escape the Ordinary

Hi there friends,

I'm so honored to have been asked to guest at Pinkfresh Studio with their new collections! I've been a fan ever since I started scrapping! I never was one for anything mainstream and Pinkfresh Studio is anything but. I love their unique designs and color combos and all the inventive embellishments! They always come up with the coolest stuff!

The first collection I worked with was the gorgeous Escape the Ordinary collection. You can find my post following this link.

So here I will just add a couple more photos!










I will be back with projects I created with Boys Fort - the coolest boy line ever!

I'd like to take the opportunity to ask all of you to send positive vibes to Texas, Pinkfresh Studio is from Houston and they can surely use some prayers just like everyone in that area. 

I can't believe we were just there on holiday in July! 

Have a great weekend you guys!
Thanks for stopping by,

X