Monday, July 2, 2018

Card Inspirations with the Spellbinders July Card Kit

Hey there friends,

It's that time again! The new Spellbinders card kit is here! Take a looksie!
It's such a happy kit, full of sunshine! And of course a lot of goodies too! I've made 6 cards but there's so much left...You really get so much stuff for your money!

Here's what I've created. Look at the flip-flop dies haha! So adorable or?!




On the white card here I also used a couple of additional Spellbinders products, that are not part of the kit: the 3D Basket Weave Embossing folder (which is on sale for $2.99 now, whaaaat?!) and the amazing Shapeabilities Tiered Rosettes Etched Dies. The two small rosettes are part of the kit, I made the big one using the above mentioned die.




I think my favorite cards I made with this kit are these last two! The one on the left is very simple, just a piece of patterned paper, a sticker, some die cuts and ribbon but I like the clean look of it. The one on the right did take a bit longer, cutting the paper strips to size and adding the hand stitching but I always love this design because of all the texture and dimension.




I hope you like what you see!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have an awesome day!

X