Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Peace - DT layout for Just Nick

Hi there friends,

I'm back today with another post, this time for the Just Nick Design Team.

I've used an older cut file again that I haven't used in ages! The Rosette Background is so fun! It's so versatile too. Having said that, I didn't do anything special with it this time :).


I chose the beautiful Be You collection by Pinkfresh Studio for today's layout. I cut the cut file from a navy patterned paper as an exception - I mostly use white cut files. I then backed the rosettes with various patterned papers from the collection.


I adhered the cut file to the patterned paper I chose for background and played around with photo placement a little bit. Once I settled on one I liked, I layered some tissue paper behind the photo and glued it down. I then pulled out all embellies from this collection and selected the ones I felt fit well.


I tucked in a bunch of die cut and chipboard leaves here and there, I love the rose gold foiling in this collection! I added a few ephemera pieces, wooden buttons, a bow, banners, chipboards...There's so many gorgeous embellishments with Pinkfresh Studio collections!


I used the rose gold puffy alphas from this collection for my title. I don't know about you but I dislike working with puffy stickers. I love them but they simply dont stick well and I'm yet to find an adhesive that doesn't peel off their backs ones it dries. I prefer things that stay put. Which is why I placed the alphas on a fabric die cut and stitched over them with my sewing machine. This way at least I'm sure they don't go anywhere ha!


Aaand my fave die cut piece had to go on this layout too! I love this little bird, so adorable right?!


That's it from me for today! I hope you like this layout!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

X