Monday, October 8, 2018

Pinkfresh Studio October Release Blog Hop


Hello and welcome to the Pinkfresh Studio October Release Blog Hop!

You should have arrived here from the amazing Yoonsun's blog. I bet she's made some awesome cards!

My main focus today was the super gorgeous Hello with a Bouquet die but of course I couldn't stop there...Whenever I get new goodies to play with, I want to try them all at once! Anywho, this die was designed by the talented Bea Valint. She always creates such beautiful and feminine things!

I've made these 3 cards, some easier, some a bit more complex, or rather, time consuming.


This is the simplest of the 3. I simply die cut it from one of the patterned papers from the Indigo Hills 2 collection and adhered it to my A2 size top folding (landscape) card base. I then die cut it again from white card stock and added foam adhesive to the HELLO sentiment which I then glued on my card front. To finish it off, I splattered some ink and added a puffy sticker.



For the second one I again made an A2 size top folding (landscape) card base. I attached some patterned paper from the Indigo Hills 2 collection in the same size. I die cut the image from a purple patterned paper and white card stock and glued them together, but offset them a little. I pieced back the purple HELLO sentiment. Finally I added some enamel dots and gold paint splatters.



The most time consuming one was this last one. I won't even admit how long it took because it would be embarrassing! I die cut the image from white card stock and glued it on my card front. I then pieced back every single tiny purple/blue piece and adhered them down. Of course I could have backed the whole thing like I would a cut file, but it just doesn't look the same! Those rounded edges are to die for in my opinion!


I stamped and embossed the second part of the sentiment "You are a warrior." For this I've used WOW Metalline Plum embossing powder.


Next up, two cards using the super pretty Folklore die, designed by Inna Moreva. The first card was a total accident. I forgot to use a metal shim when die cutting (you need this for all intricate dies), so not everything cut through. I was not going to throw it away though. The parts it did cut through were just so lovely! So I took my scissors and cut out some pieces to make a shaker window and also some others to have a more symmetrical cut. I did notice in the photos that I forgot some pieces...Of well. Embrace imperfection!



Afterwards I managed to cut another one, from white card stock, this one worked perfectly. I went for a simple look. I love navy and white, the combo reminds me of some china. 



And last but not least I absolutely had to try the amazing Noteworthy Frames and Dainty Blossoms dies. The frames are so clever! There's a bunch of different shapes which you can use to cut an opening into your card front and tuck flowers in there. Or whatever else! These frames are meant to hold the sentiment. I like how these turned out:




Now for the fun part! As always, there's giveaways of course!

GIVEAWAYS:
The Pinkfresh Studio blog will be giving away the entire October release to one lucky commenter. But that's not all! At each stop in the hop you can also win a $25 gift card yay! So comment away! The winners will be picked randomly from the comments and they will be announced on Sunday, October 14th on the Pinkfresh Studio Giveaway page. Please remember to check that page and claim your prize within 2 weeks!

SHOPPING PROMO:
There are TWO fabulous promotions during this release!
1. A free HUGS die with your purchase. Your order must include something from the new release. This die is exclusive to this release promo and will not be sold later. It is free while supplies last. You don't need a code, it will be added automatically to any order that has a new release product included.


2. Free/discounted shipping from Oct 8-11 on orders $50+. You need to use the code OCTFREESHIPWITH50. Shipping is free in the USA and $5.50 off for international friends.

I hope you enjoyed the hop and love the new stamps and dies! I love this release so much!!! 

I'm the last stop in this blog hop, so from here you'll go back to the Pinkfresh Studio blog. I'm attaching the full blog hop list below for your convenience.

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day!

X


<!-- end InLinkz script →