Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Harvest - DT layout for Just Nick

Hi there crafty friends,

I'm back with you today sharing my latest layout I've created for Just Nick!

This week our theme is flowers, the easiest theme of all! Nicole creates the most wonderful floral cut files!

Another cut file I've wanted to use in ages was the Delicate Florals. I was just never quite sure what to do with it. Recently however I made another layout using similar cut files and now finally I felt inspired to use these gorgeous flowers!


I haven't had the chance to work with the new Pinkfresh Studio collections so I picked one of them for today's layout, the Let Your Heart Decide line. I think this is my favourite of the 3, although it's hard to decide! But the colors and flowers make my heart beat faster haha!


I cut the cut files from textured white card stock and I cut two of each flower. I then backed them with patterned papers. Each pair I backed with the same papers.


I chose a beautiful blue patterned paper for my background and adhered the flowers at the bottom - I kind of layered the same flowers on top of each other, if that makes sense. 


I added some tissue paper behind my photo, then tucked it behind one of the flowers and glued it down. I embellished around the photo using some labels, leatherette stickers and card stock stickers. I picked a different color for each of my letters in the title and arranged them in kind of a crooked way so that the layout is more fun.


Down at the bottom I also embellished a little with wood veneer stickers, die cuts and some fussy cut flowers.


To finish off my page, I stamped the date and wrote my journaling.

That's it for today lovelies!
Hope you like how this layout turned out!

Thanks for stopping by and have and awesome day!

X