Saturday, March 3, 2018

Spring is in the Air - #moodboardgirls

Hey there lovelies,

We are back today with a new mood board! I'll tell you, I definitely had spring on my mind when I put this one together, the weather was great back then. Now it's freezing! Oh well, one can dream yeah?




So my inspiration came from the gorgeous flower bouquet, it just makes me happy looking at it. Then I added images that are typical for spring, Easter etc. AAAAND a pair of shoes. Yup, shoes. The girls were laughing about it but hey. All my mood boards include shoes. Because I love them. And because I haven't been able to wear heels in almost 4 years. So. Shoes. Deal with it! :D

And this is my take:


The beautiful Tea Cup cut file is from Paige Evans. I've used a variety of papers from my stash, these were all scrap pieces so I'm not sure what brands and collections they are. The 3 big flowers and the leaves I've made using an old Dear Lizzy die set.





I hope you guys like this! As always, if you feel like creating something with this mood board, please use hashtag #moodboardgirls on Instagram, so we can leave some love for you!

Our line-up this month:



Thank you for stopping by today! Have an awesome day! 
X