Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Whimsical card duo - project for the Paige Evans Design Team

Hello lovelies,

I'm back today with some new projects I've created for the Paige Evans Design Team!

When I saw this adorable new envelope cut file (Design ID: 278652) that Paige designed, I knew I had to use it right away. 

I resized the envelopes so that the square is slightly bigger than 4,25" and cut them from some patterned papers from the Whimsical collection.


I used my Crop-a-dile to add eyelets, so I can close the envelopes properly with the help of some twine. 


I also added a paperclip and heart charm, just so they don't look so empty.


I then created two 4.25x4.25" note cards. Originally I wanted to glue these down but then I realized it would be better to leave some space for a message on the back of each card. 


This first one has a pink patterned paper base to which I added a wide strip of white card stock. I chose some rub-on stickers for my sentiment and rubbed them onto the white card stock. I added a few hexagon pieces that I had left from a previous project. Last but not least, I placed a flower and another sentiment on the card.


I chose a vibrant yellow-white stripe paper for background on my second card. I layered some flowers in two opposite corners. I cut the Thankful cut file from a purple scrap paper, and glued it on my card. To finish it all off I added one of the sentiments from Paper 8.


I hope you like my easy card / envelope idea and give it a try! Who are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

X

SUPPLIES: